One Drop One Drop

Hey hey, this isn't bad, especially for using an old Mixcraft audio file as the foundation

Antiskill- Nothing Less Antiskill- Nothing Less

I love the trance/ambient intro and the build-up is awesome!
Definitely a nice track to get a breather and bounce right back, great job!
the breakdown sounded a little like a whole new track was starting, but it ended up blending in wonderfully/

YakovlevArt responds:

This track is set to be remixed by KKSlider, who mainly produces ambient. I wanted to give this track some ambient characteristics so that it would be easier to remix into his style while keeping it mine.
I see how the altered melody seems new in the breakdown, but I guess the more you listen the more it fits =]
Thanks for such a great score and review. Much appreciated.

{425} Solstice {425} Solstice

tight track!

this was nice to listen to man, keep it up!
Intro was sketchy, i thought it would be a weird pacer, but turned out just fine!
Nice job! Votin u up!

Michael425 responds:

Glad you liked it!

Thanks for the support and thanks for the review.

~{425}~

LoZ: Fi's Theme Dubstep LoZ: Fi's Theme Dubstep

Excellent!

Nice and chill, and guess what? You didn't ruin the song with the drop, it remained the same song, whereas much of the other junk is a wub yub wah wah wub wub in the middle of something totally different...
Great work

Megaman Dubstep Remake Megaman Dubstep Remake

well done!

This isn't too overdubby wobble till the song sucks, but a great remix!
Nice work hazaa!

-SR

Primal Glory Primal Glory

nice track!

This is a pretty soothing song bro, easily remixable too!

Keep it up!

raxxroth responds:

Thanks, man. Keep your great content coming!

Floating paradise by R0BOT Floating paradise by R0BOT

nice work!

This is pretty fun to listen to, the only negative thing is that the sounds all seem to be fighting for dominance around the beginning, but ya man, this is great!

Skullfy responds:

Thanks!

Love the Way You Lie (MB) Love the Way You Lie (MB)

Pretty Unique

I give it a seven just because it DOES sound a little midi, but i understand that it's basically a rough mp3 convert.
This is cool though, I think epic points could be in store with some more instruments and depending on the size of the band.
Nice Job!

DaFloofyOne responds:

thanks, this is just a short clip of what could be. My conversion process is a messed up complex waste of my time involving three converters and 4 downloads. I plan on adding an upper woodwind section and more of a mid-range brass section. My band has 70+ kids. The drum line parts arent finished nor, as I said, the verse.

-Requiem For A Dream- -Requiem For A Dream-

NICE ONE

I'm a big fan of the original, and this remix does some nice justice

Cat Fish Cat Fish

Absolutely great

A while back TheGreatOne told me to check you out, and man... your stuff is legit! This is a nice track. I had this playin on laptop speakers and still really enjoyed the tune.

Quarl responds:

it always feels good when people leave comments like this.